Home care services
Home care services provide a wide range of care and support for people who live in their own homes. This support is built around people’s needs and routines to help them remain in their home in a safe and supported way. Helping people stay connected with their communities is also an important aspect of what this service can provide. All managers and workers who provide home care services are registered with Social Care Wales.
Home care services aim to:
- Help people remain in their own homes but with extra support
- Help people stay connected to their friends and families and do the things that matter most to them
Within home care services you will find roles such as:
- Domiciliary support manager
- Domiciliary support deputy manager
- Domiciliary support service co-ordinator
- Domiciliary support senior worker/ supervisor
- Domiciliary support worker
Keep checking the website regularly as we will be featuring all the roles involved in providing home care services.