Residential care offers people a home where they can get that extra care and support they might need. Trained staff are available day and night and make sure people's individual needs are taken care of and they are supported to live the life they want. All care homes are registered with Care Inspectorate Wales.
All care homes aim to provide:
- A homely and welcoming environment for the residents, family, friends and staff
- A wide range of activities for people to enjoy
- Support to people with a range of different needs which helps them live the life that matters most to them.
In care homes, you will find a number of different roles, such as:
- Adult care home manager
- Adult care home deputy manager
- Adult care home senior care worker
- Adult care home worker
- Adult care home activities co-ordinator
Keep checking the website regularly as we will be featuring all the roles available in care homes.