Sessional Day Care Manager
As a Sessional Day Care Manager you’ll be responsible for the overall quality, delivery and sustainability of your setting.
The role involves working together with your team, children and families to create a safe, inclusive and high-quality environment to meet the needs of the children that attend the setting.
You’ll be responsible for the day to day operation of the setting, providing guidance, supervision and support to the staff.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Leadership and management skills
- A caring and patient nature
- Good communication, including verbal and listening skills
- To be able to build good relationships
- Imagination and creativity
- To be able to adapt to changing situations
- To make sure every child is included
- Confidence around children and adults
- Planning and budgeting skills
- To be able to work in partnership
- To be able to adhere to required standards and regulation
- Attention to detail and ability to complete any documentation that is necessary
Find out more information on qualifications for this role with Social Care Wales.