What is a WeCare Ambassador?
WeCare Ambassadors are people working in social care and early years. They share their passion and enthusiasm for their work with others and bring their careers to life to different groups of people.
WeCare Ambassadors work with a broad range of people such as those who may not have considered working in social care or early years; those who may be looking for a career change, and students in schools and colleges.
This can involve:
- Presentations to school or college students
- Informal talks or discussions
- Attending career or job fairs, events or conferences.
Our WeCare Ambassadors are committed and confident. They communicate well with a wide audience about what careers the care sector has to offer.
How do I become a WeCare Ambassador?
We are looking for people who can motivate and inspire people to consider social care or early years as an enjoyable and rewarding career.
WeCare Ambassadors can be at any career level but must be committed, confident and good communicators to a variety of people. The role is voluntary, so you will need your employer’s support.
Why should I become a WeCare Ambassador?
- You’ll develop confidence and skills for your continuing professional development
- It’ll be a positive addition to your CV
- You’ll promote social care and early years and help shape the workers of the future.
Benefits for your employer
- Raising the profile of the organisation as a quality employer
- Developing and motivating staff
- Making a positive contribution to the development of the future workforce.
WeCare Ambassadors are an effective and powerful recruitment tool. They make sure the sector continues to attract the right people with the right values.
If you have a question you can Contact us.